Click the link below to join our Virtual Family Cooking Night!
4 Tbsp. butter
¼ cup yellow French’s or Dijon mustard
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp. curry powder
1 chicken cut up (or 8-12 chicken pieces)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat
- Add mustard, honey and curry powder to the melted butter, and continue cooking and stirring until well mixed
- Arrange chicken pieces in a large baking pan and then pour saucepan contents over the chicken
- Bake chicken for 50 minutes; halfway through, turn chicken over and baste
- For browner tops, put chicken under the broiler for the final 5 minutes of cooking
- Serve it with jasmine rice and asparagus
12 oz bottle of Dijon Mustard
12 oz jar of honey
1 stick of butter
1 jar curry powder
1 whole chicken or 8-10 pieces of uncooked chicken
Click HERE to get your free movie ticket!
Click HERE to be apart of VBS this Summer!
Due to the recent effects of COVID-19 some of the previously scheduled events on the calendar have been canceled.